Friday 20 June 2014

Hati

I am amazed by how He guides my heart.

Sometimes, when I read back what I have wrote in my blog / tumblr/ journal, I'll be like
"I wrote that? Really? O.o"

You know why? Because I am amazed by the words chosen by 'me' and those words somehow touched my heart.

But then again, I know, those words were not from me. It was from Him. He guided my heart. He was the one who gave the idea to me on what to write.

Have you heard this saying;

"If you write from your heart, then it will touch other people's heart"

Now who is the controller of our heart? Who is the one who holds our heart?

It is none other than Allah.

That's why, when you wanna write, write from your heart. And if people praise you because of your words, don't be too proud, because it is Him who guides your heart and it is Him who guides you to write.

To be frank, when it comes to the matter of heart, I leave it up to Him. Because I know He's the One who guides my heart and only Him can protect my heart.

So maybe. if anyone of you is facing a problem with the issue of heart, it is time for you to trust Him, leave everything to Him, and just surrender. Know that everything is in His control and everything happens for a reason.

The word is redha.

Make do'a to Him to give you tranquility and redha in whatever He decrees for you. Trust me, the next time something afflicts you, your heart will be at ease and you wont be stressed / sad / mad / tension etc. Dont you want that? :)

Trust Him.

and Allah knows best, till then assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment