Thursday 27 February 2014

Women In Islam

The more I learn about Islam, the more I realize how precious a woman is in this world. Women are like diamonds that need to be protected.

They may seem strong, but they’re very fragile inside. To all women out there, take care of your dignity. You are precious & you know that :)

Be careful with your words, don’t gossip around, don’t curse, it is not cool, it shows how dirty your heart is and how you really are inside

If a man compliments your looks, they are physically attracted to you which often leads to lust. You are not a slave for men's lust right? :)

Islam upgrades the status of women. So don’t sell yourself. Don’t crave for compliments from random men. Don’t try to show how pretty you are.

And don’t be proud when a lot of guys want you. It just shows that you are (sorry to say) cheap. "Cheap things attract more buyers", right?

You're not an object that every man can 'try'. You're way more valuable than that. And don't try to seek attention. It makes you look (sorry to say) pathetic.

So be expensive and exclusive because you belong to one man only and not to almost every man you know. Love yourself and respect yourself.

But how do you respect yourself? By not 'selling' your beauty, your aurah to public. How can covering aurah relate to respecting oneself? 

Picture this. A woman who's covering her aurah perfectly walking in a mall. Do you think some losers will check her out? No. Do you think a guy will try to hit on her and get her number? No. Now how do I know this? Because I saw one video this one guy said that whenever he sees a muslim woman covering her aurah walking in front of him, he looks the other way. Why? He said ''there's nothing to look on her''. ( I don't have the video but if I found it I'll share the link inshaAllah )

Now picture this. A woman who's not covering her aurah and is dressing up very sexy (or maybe just casual dressup but she looks very pretty with the make up and all that) Do you think she'll be checked on by some men? Yes. Do you think someone will try to hit on her and maybe get her number? Yes. 

and let say, these guys are not sincere on 'getting to know' her, I mean, they just want to 'try'. What would the girl say? 

"How could he did this me?"
"I can't believe he's one of those jerks"
"I can't believe he was just using me"
"I want someone who would love me like I'm his last love"
"I want someone who would treat me like a princess"
"I just want someone who would respect me"

and the list goes on. but you get what I mean right?

I may be wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I've been observing and what I've been trying to understand by respect yourself ( because at first I didn't understand what it means by respecting myself with not getting hit on by some men )

And respecting yourself also means that you don't entertain strangers, by that I mean any man who just want to (again) try you. (notice how often I use this word? please understand why)

for instance, one random man sends you a dm or message on facebook or twitter or just anywhere, and his message is "hey, howya doin'?'' or ''hey, good morning'' or in islamic kind of way would be ''salam sister :) how are you?'' 

You know, by replying to that message, and the fact that you don't even know him, shows how easy you are. Because any man can just get your attention by one ''hey/salam'' in a message.

If you have a sister, don't you want to protect her? Same goes to me.

I'm telling you this because I care about you. Because I want to protect you. Because I love you. And because in Islam, we are all sisters :) but hey, either you're a muslim or not, I still do care. Because why? Because you're a woman, and so am I :)

You may not get it now but you will one day. Trust me, you'll know how valuable and precious you are in this world. So please, take a good care of yourself <3 :)



And that is a message to all women from a woman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment